Summertime means grilling! There’s something special about enjoying the outdoor air while putting together a feast for family and friends. Plus, you can stay cool in the pool between burger flips, and don’t have to get all sweaty in the kitchen.
Looking for some new summer recipes to try out on your Big Green Egg? Then look no further because we’ve found some that already have our mouths’ watering. Who’s inviting us over for dinner?
Appetizers and Side Dishes
- Scallop, Asparagus and Artichoke Gratin — Use this as an appetizer, side or even a main dish, depending on your crowd.
- Grilled Romaine With Maytag Bleu Cheese — Take salad to a whole new level!
- Morro Bay BBQ Cowboy Oysters — Whether for date night at home or for a crowd, these are sure to impress.
- Grilled Potato Salad — Quick, easy and tasty when you perfect “home fries” on a BGE.
- Summer Herbed Grilled Shrimp — A simple yet super tasty treat!
- Salt Seared Lamb Chops — Taste summer on your tongue with the fresh mint sauce in this awesome recipe.
- Ultimate Smoky, Sweet Ribs — Get the best flavor when you use the smoker of your Big Green Egg.
- Ancho Chili Grilled Kurobuta Pork — The bourbon caramelized apples make this dish all the more mouth watering.
- Cherry Pie — Using the BGE to bake gives this traditional summer treat a better flavor.
- Smoked Apples — This is not the way your grandma taught you to make apple pie, but it’s certainly as tasty!
Top of your summer meal with this amazing Grilled Bloody Mary drink recipe that will have you and your guests boycotting bloody mary drinks from any bar!
Basically, you can make anything on a Big Green Egg! So enjoy those summer feasts.