Whether you have a beautiful deck surrounding your pool, or simply have a patio outside your back door, you can take the comfort experience of your backyard to a new level when you invest in quality outdoor furniture.
So how do you tell the difference and know what you’re investing in is worth it? Well, there are a few things to look for:
- Comfort – Try before you buy and make sure the furniture is comfortable. You certainly don’t want to spend money on something that will rarely be in use.
- Easy Maintenance – You don’t want to spend all of your time outside taking care of your outdoor furniture. Most metal (wrought iron and aluminum) and woods like cedar, teak, eucalyptus, and all-weather wicker hold up quite well in practically all types of weather conditions, so they will likely last for years. Just be sure to avoid wood furniture that is glued together.
- Color Correct – Outdoor furniture in earth tones and wood stains will last longer because it will require less refinishing. Get your bold colors with the cushions rather than the structure of the furniture.
- Hard Working – Look for outdoor furniture that can serve dual roles, such as an ottoman that also provides storage, or a bench that works great on its own or when paired with a table.
- Fabric – Solution-dyed acrylic fabric is specifically for outdoor use. It resists moisture (mildew), UV light fading the color, and staining. Spun polyester with UV-protective coating is cheaper and dries faster, but may still fade.
At Atlanta Spa & Leisure, we offer Lane Venture outdoor furniture with the WeatherMaster ultimate outdoor cushion because we believe it to be of unmatched quality. Not to mention, the hundreds of fabric options means you’ll be able to easily match your personal style, without compromising on quality. Come by the showroom and see what we have in stock.